Immigration Attorneys in DuPage County
Illinois Lawyers Providing Help with Citizenship, Visas, and Deportation Issues
When a person is dealing with government agencies regarding his or her status as an immigrant, the situation can quickly become frightening and overwhelming. It is important for an individual in such circumstances to be able to rely on an attorney who advocates for his or rights and protect his or her best interests. At Mevorah Law Offices LLC, our team of experienced lawyers recognizes the confusing and often complex nature of immigration law in the United States. We are committed to providing immigrants the representation they need, along with the compassion and understanding they deserve.
For more than 40 years, Attorney Steven H. Mevorah has been serving the needs of immigrants throughout Northern Illinois. During that time, he and his team have developed a vast working knowledge of the federal agencies that deal directly with immigration issues, including the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and the United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP).
DuPage County Immigration Law Firm
At Mevorah Law Offices LLC, our award-winning attorneys have been recognized as being among the top practitioners in their fields. We are proud to help individuals and families with issues relating to:
- Visas: Obtaining a temporary or permanent visa can be complex, but we have the experience and skill to simplify the process. We handle applications for tourist/visitor visas, family-based visas, student visas, and work-related visas;
- Adjustment of Immigration Status: If you or a loved one has entered the country legally on a non-immigrant visa, we can help you qualify for permanent resident status and a green card. We will explain your eligibility and work with you in filing the appropriate paperwork;
- Citizenship/Naturalization: Legal permanent resident immigrants may be eligible for U.S. citizenship after a certain period of time. Becoming a naturalized U.S. Citizen provides many benefits, including the right to vote and the ability to leave the country without risk of losing your immigration status;
- Removal and Deportation: Deportation proceedings are often extremely frightening and overwhelming for an immigrant. We are equipped to assist with all removal-related concerns including detentions and detainment, immigration bonds, and individual hearings;
- Ineligible and Inadmissible Immigrants: If an individual is in the United States illegally, including on an expired visa or by other means, he or she may qualify for certain relief programs. We can help explore such options and will work with you in protecting your future;
- Criminal Concerns for Immigrants: Criminal charges can be devastating for a non-U.S. citizen, and could lead to problems remaining in the country legally. Our experienced team of former prosecutors and public defenders understand the importance of relief options available through both the courts and ICE.
Call 630-932-9100 Today
Our knowledgeable attorneys are able to help immigrants and their families throughout Illinois, across the country, and around the world. If you or a loved one is facing issues related to your immigration status, contact our offices today. Call 630-932-9100 for a free, no-obligation consultation with an experienced, compassionate immigration lawyer at Mevorah Law Offices LLC.